Monday, May 5, 2008

WOMAN.......of mine



my dream woman is one who none will ever dream of...im a diffrent type of guy...mixing more around with girls more than guys....yer might say i embrace female more than males too....(yes im discriminating myself....)
girls are so much more gentle , caring and aware of ppl around them....(most of them)....some are extra caring some are vry much more hateful....

my lady , will be one who need not be superior in outlooks , nor attractivness....models , hoties , niz butt , big boobs , blonde , slim or stuff....
i only ask 4 a simple request , average , decent , feminine and NO OVERWEIGHTING MORE THAN ME!!!!no lady of mine must be plumer than my weight.....not dat i hate fat ppl(sory 4 that) but if u cant even take care urself , ur health , ur diet , how ur u going to TAKE CARE OF ME?????no smoking donkeys....(of course!!!)....u wana die , die urself , dont make me die faster by smoking ur 2nd hand smoke....strez can be released more than 1 way , no drugs , no smoke....(absolutely NO NO NO)

most of all a lady of mine must hav feminine taste....a normal woman can hv high feminine taste compare to some high-class celebrity....her actions , talking , walking , character , habits must all have feminine taste......most of all her S-M-I-L-E , one dat kills my heart and struck it right at its point.....is her mesmerising smile.....nothing beats a beautiful smile....but to maintain an everlasting love one or both must give and take , one quality that my lady must have , sometimes i giv , sometimes she gives.....(and dont call names to each other).....it has a vry long lasting impact , one dat will always remembered and use to counter u back....no names , remember newton theory (an action results an equal reaction) same goes , be nice and tolerate me , i be nice and tolerate my lady too....love u my lady , whoever u are , where ever u are....(i will wait for you)

extra crdt if my lady have skill : skill to touch and treat a man....man sometimes are dire for affection , a hug from behind , getting naughty frm time to time , wild , always reach for her man , slow compasionate touch...(not seducing but COMPASIONATE)......one skill that every man dies for...(trust me , be naughty but decent)

lastly i hope my lady is one who plays a piano , ummmmm........love piano music a lot.....can sit for days hearing piano music , melodious ones , like music played in concert halls (middle pace , slow , harmony , sooting music)

love u my lady whoever u are.....
im still waiting for you...............patiently waiting my LOVE

No comments: