Thursday, May 1, 2008


like any other tipical day in my live,one day come,one day go.....it kinda get acustomary too every year to get a cake.....netherless i appricaite all dat has been done for me....an extra live like me on earth is nothing but more burden than benefits....i dirty earth,cause pollution(i try to minimise it thou),but how much i do i will eventualy be part of one to blame when earth disintergrates....cant live be more special???in fact i reli need a spice in my live right now....(not a girl mind u!)......but i guess i ask more than im supose...now im weight down by tons of assignments,presentations,notes,and tak-home work......~huh~....wat can i say???thank u lord for everything....everything in place and misplaced of my life....hapy brthday me..........TAZMANIAN QUOTE:GO EVERYWHERE , HACK IN , DROP THE BOMB , DISAPPEAR. . . . .

No comments: