Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Changing new...


Making adjustments to my new life, there is still such a long way to walk, might as well make the path i walk a path paved with gold and aligned with blooming bushes.

Made a blog de-announcing
my evil, now that the elven ropes are unbound to the devils within... hopefully it helps to keep the fantasy and reality in check...

Got a LifeBook, its something between a Laptop and an Netbook. Its small and light with cd-rom reader so its not a Netbook, which typically runs on Atom. Its not heavy and chunky like my old entertainment sound boom box laptop... pretty neat for a 1K plus 2nd hand device..

Plus, my feet is now officially worth more than my whole body plus together. Mum got me a pair of shoes worth $275 and that is after a discount of 20% too... OMG, even if im a millionare i see no reason to buy a shoe worth that much.. unless its a leather shoe.. Its comfortable but an expensive pair of Hush Puppies sneakers is really not what im into...


No comments: