Monday, September 14, 2009

Believe In YourseLF...

In this world, the 1st person you have to believe is YOURSELF. If you don't believe yourself, you will not believe in others either. Trust yourself, your instinct, your judgement, your confidence.(Except, if you really can't make right choices well yet.)

Believe in yourself in the possible. Don't believe in flying without wings of course!!

Believing in yourself is very rewarding. Espeacially when there are those who doubt you and discourage you so. When you succeed in what you believe in, you prove them wrong "Right in the Face". That feeling, is undescribable, the sense of towering trumph, the sweet honey taste of victory in proving yourself right.

Just like what i suceed in proving. TwiCE. In fixing both my phone myself. For your info, i own a 2G Iphone V 3.0 and a Sony Ericsson W550i. My w550i jamed twice in history. Once when i just bought it not long ago under one year waranty. It appears that the problem is called the W.S.D (White Screen of Death), where one fails to disconnect the phone from the computer before pulling the cable off. Resulting in the phone program crash.

It was stuck in that state for months. I din't have the kind of cash to fix it so i left it to be using my other phone. (Store price i bought from quoted me a price of RM140 to fix it.) Silly fella thought i was a stupid enough noob lying to me that the I.C(Intergrated Circuit=motherboard) is spoilt. Dude, you think im a dumb? My phone still works as the screen still lights up. Just that its a white blank. I could even charge it. Then again, it only have white screen thou. Its obvious to me it was a software problem and not a hardware one.

So, i googled the answer away on the net. Trust me, it ain't easy. Many misleading ways too! But in the end i suceed in fixing it(Problem solving on next post).

Just the same too with jailbreaking my 2G Iphone. I search the net for weeks, tried many methods, and fail. My lady even throwed in a white towel saying that i can't do it. Her mum and her mum's friend both tried and got their data in their Iphone erased instead. She called me to take it to Sg Wang instead to get it done for RM150. No kidding!! So expensive!

No way im gonna do that i told myself. I believe if they can fix my W550i in a day, if they can Jailbreak my Iphone in 30 minutes, I CAN TOO!! Why not? I just need the tools,the steps and the determination. So do you! Trust yourself!

Walla! I jailbreaked my Iphone(Jailbreaking on next post too!). Now who dare says i or you can't do something huh? If someone can, by hook or by crook, YOU caN!

Remember, YOu rocK!

You ROCK!!

YOU R-O-C-K !!!!!!!

No comments: