Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's NeXT?

I recently went to Sunway Pyramid to cheer on milady in the ASEAN schlorship test held at the top floor conferrence center. The event was not planned well and it took longer than it was suppose to. Many parents were waiting for their child to finish their test.

I was one of them waiting for my girl. Her mom even jokingly added that "they" are holding her daughter ransom and we are all waiting for her to be released safely. Half way thru, i had to ease myself in the washroom. Funny how the washroom was design in the comical way of female is down the stairs and male is up the stairs. Reminded me of how there use to be a IQ question which toilet is faster to reach, up or down. But why ladies is down anyway??

The Over-Efficient toilet.

Its a pretty neat toilet seriously, with so many patrons using it, yet it still look so clean. Not surprising of course with a caretaker moping every inch of the marble floor every moment. That's nice, but an auto flushing system for the loo? The one in a private room where you ease yourself? Damn man....
And to top it off, its seriously over efficient. The moment i sat down on the seat it flush itself at once. "Fine." i said. Pretty good system if the dump a patron left before was not completely flushed down. So, i continue easing myself. Here's the ironic part. Every movement i make to make myself comfortable, the loo flushes itself. I've not even started dropping my Hiroshima atom bomb yet!! And it already flush itself for the second time. Blame the motion sensor behind my back. In the duration of two minutes i was in the loo it flushed itself another two times, sometimes eventhou i stayed still. Do you know how embarrasing it is to be in that loo when other people keep hearing some particular loo flushing itself again and again every short interval? Man i tell you, i cant wait to leave...
So fine! I stood up to get a tissue.. And there it goes again! FLUSHING!! Its now the second time i smack my forehead.. IRRItaTING...

I find it so silly to have a auto-flushing loo. A loo not flushed is a character problem. People NEED to learn to flush their own loo, we do not NEED to have some knuckle-head inventing some silly auto-flush loo that make irresponsible people more lazy. 


What's neXT? A wipe-your-bottom loo? 
Then you can just sit there and let the machine wipe your bottom for you... 

No comments: