Monday, June 22, 2009

DaiLy Vitamin to spiCe up your life

I....procastinate you know,
you....procastinate,
we......procastinate,
we all do, in a way or the other.

I could have wrote my blogpost yesterday, or weeks ago and not keep YOU readers wondering. But i procastinate! "Nah, I'll do i tomorrow"I said to myself. The next day it happens again!!

What if i die in my sleep tomorrow? Would that not be regretful to not tell the world what i have to tell? Would that not make my last idea, joke, or thought to die with me?? Would that not make me one of the millions who have not live their daily lives to the fullest just because there is a "tomorrow"?

So tell yourself, I tell myself,


everyday in the morning:"Today is your last day on Earth."

"Im dying tomorrow, what have i still not done yet today?" before going to sleep.

and if you survive and live in the morning, tell yourself its the last day today, and finish what you have not done yesterday. End your day by doing everything you have to do.

PEaCE!!

No comments: