Thursday, April 16, 2009

So dear... So missed...

I hate to be busy..

I hate to lose control posting a post like "Living in my world"..

I hate that i miss my sisters so much..

I hate that Helena is so caring..

I hate that my sisters have been such a big influence to me..

I hate that i got to wait a few more weeks to meet them..

but, josh.. how about wat you love?

I love im busy so i keep my head..

I love to lose control for someone is always there to console me..

I love that i miss my sisters so much, for i really care for them..

I love that Helena is so caring(Thank You,NeNeK..XD!!)

I love that my sisters have so much influence on me, for making who i am, for making me know what i want, what suits me..

I love that the days are getting less for me to meet my sisters by the second..





Miss Ya ALL..




1 comment:

heLeNa said...

waaa scared me when u said u hate me haha, like this post of your more positive ^^. love u lots too! cheers*